31 October 2017

grodog's events for GaryCon X (March 2018)

No, I'm not dead.  
 
Just busy.
 
Which is why I've only now submitted my events for Gary Con X in March 2018:

Explore grodog's Castle Greyhawk levels. Choose from among: 
  1. Escape from Level 14 (6th-9th PCs)
  2. The strange and surreal Egg Chambers level (8th-12th PCs)
  3. Assault The Hidden Aerie of Pazzuzeus (10-14th PCs)
  4. Seek the Jacinth of Inestimable Beauty in Diamonds in the Rough (10th-14th PCs). 
Bring your graph paper, dice, and a healthy dose of paranoid courage! Pregen PCs provided.

I've submitted to run the events at these times:
  • Thursday 6pm-midnight
  • Friday 6pm-midnight
  • Saturday Noon-6pm

I'm going to try to play something on Saturday night, in addition to playing in Van Chane's Wednesday night Foolsgrave (if Jon Hershberger and I are done setting up the Black Blade Publishing booth in time!). I plan to play or DM in our traditional Sunday night games free-for-all as well.

I haven't decided on off-grid DMing, but am currently leaning toward:
- Call of Cthulhu "Grace Under Pressure"
- ASSH grodog's still-untitled Underborea adventure

I could end up running an off-grid game for Wednesday or Saturday nights if other options fall through, or as another option on Sunday night. We'll see....
 
Allan.

1 comment:

  1. Not dead? Well, if you say so.

    I'll need to get to Gary Con, one of these years.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and civil in your commentary. Inappropriate comments may be edited or deleted as dictated by the whims of Balo, Chief Jester and Editor for the Lords of Chaos.