|Tales of Peril is Available!|
Like our flagship OSRIC rule book, the Tales of Peril book is heavy---just over two pounds, which is still half the weight of the monstrous four-pound OSRIC rulebook---so fewer shipping options are available.
In our research with USPS, we've discovered some useful ways to try to reduce your shipping costs, while still providing superior protection for Tales of Peril during transit:
- Within the domestic United States of America, USPS Media Mail and USPS Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope are very close in cost, due to the weight of Tales of Peril and $50 insurance to the baseline USPS Media Mail shipping rates.
- We recommend shipping via USPS Priority Mail, since it includes $50 insurance as well as tracking for the package.
- The USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box offers the best-possible protection to the book while in transit, and the protection of the box is superior to USPS Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope.
- Delivery for USPS Media Mail should be within 6-12 business days. USPS Priority Mail should be within three business days.
- For international orders, the USPS Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope also provides the most-affordable shipping option for a single copy of the book.
- International shipping rates for multiples copies of the book are very high, so the most-affordable option then is to combine shipping for multiple books together, since the shipping costs will already be ludicrous.
How to Order
While the Black Blade web site remains down, to order Tales of Peril, follow these easy steps:
- Each copy of the Book costs $35.00.
- Use the tables below to select your shipping option. International customers should request a shipping quote from Black Blade via email to email@example.com
- Total the cost for your books plus shipping, and remit that amount in USD to the Black Blade Publishing Paypal Account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Payment to Black Blade Publishing LLC may be made by PayPal (send payment to: email@example.com) or by major credit card (we’ll have to arrange to get your credit card information---please do NOT email that data to us).
- We can also send you a PayPal invoice if that is more convenient for you. Invoices are due and payable at your convenience.
- Shipping for Domestic USA larger orders will be by FedEx or UPS ground service, which are both slower than USPS Priority Mail. Delivery by FedEx or UPS ground should be within 5-7 business days from the date of shipping.
- Order turnaround runs 24-48 hours from the date orders and payments are received, holidays, weekends, and in the immediate aftermath of games conventions excepted.
- Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation of shipping, an estimated date of delivery, and a USPS tracking number.
- Please retain all shipping materials if there are any problems with your order, in case an insurance claim needs to be filed with the USPS, FedEx, or UPS.
- Also, if returning part or all of your order, please pack the return shipment to protect the items being returned.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Period.
If Shipping Tales of Peril AloneIf you are ordering a single copy of Tales of Peril, use the following shipping rates:
USA DOMESTIC Shipping & Handling1 copy @ 32.0 ounces.: USPS Media Mail with $50 insurance @ $6.50USPS Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope @ $8.50, USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box @ $15.00
INTERNATIONAL Shipping & Handling1 copy @ 32.0 ounces.: USPS Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope @ $35.00
If Shipping Tales of Peril Order Combined with Other Black Blade Titles
For both domestic and international orders, please contact Black Blade via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an individualized shipping quote.
QuestionsIf you have any questions, suggestions, or comments, please post them here, or via The Black Blade Publishing Facebook Page or email us at email@example.com.
Previous Tales of Peril Previews: