Its authors were
- Rebecca Dettmann - contributed the original map design, further modified and rendered by Guy as we developed the scenario
- Guy Fullerton - managed all of the project coordination and most of the editing, created more than half of the adventure, and wrote or converted seven new monsters and magic items
- Allan T. Grohe Jr. (me!) - I wrote three encounter clusters, and one of the magic items, and did some editing
- Jimm Johnson - wrote two of the encounter clusters and a magic item
- Matthew Riedel - wrote two of the encounter clusters and a new monster
- Alex Zisch - provided the back cover illustration and all of the interior artwork, and wrote two of the new magic items
- 29 December 2017 by Gabor "Melan" Lux at his Beyond Fomalhaut blog
- 1 January 2018 by Bryce Lynch at his Ten Foot Pole blog
If you're interested in the development of the project, you can read its history on K&K at http://knights-n-knaves.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13846. We all riffed off of each other's ideas, modified the map, and plugged away at designing the encounters. That discussion also includes some extensive discussion from the playtesting sessions, too.
Check it out, and please let us know your thoughts on it!