29 April 2020

Foodling: DungeonMorph Dice Geomorphs --> Castle Greyhawk Sub-Level

Last night, I created a new sub-level for my version of Castle Greyhawk, using the DungeonMorph dice from Inkwell Ideas.  I was a backer of their original Kickstarter in 2011, and remain quite fond of their geos dice, and of dungeon geomorphs in general!

Here's the original geomorphs dice used for inspiration:


DungeonMorph Dice -
level arrangement by grodog


And here's the level as I rendered it:

Convection Sub-Level in Castle Greyhawk-
draft map by grodog


You'll note that I largely ignored the caverns in the eastern half of the dice image, save for general sizing and some shape inspiration.
If you're curious, full-sized versions of the images are at:
Enjoy, and stay safe amidst the covid-chaos!

Allan.

2 comments:

  1. Those dice are amazing looking. I may pick up one of the sets to play around with. The convection sub-level draft looks great Allan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun, but I'm a fan of geomorphs in general, as well. If you want to check out the dice before buying them, I'm hapy to bring them to a session whenever we start gaming again in-person.

      Allan.

      Delete

Please be respectful and civil in your commentary. Inappropriate comments may be edited or deleted as dictated by the whims of Balo, Chief Jester and Editor for the Lords of Chaos.