19 September 2020

grodog's October 2020 Convention Greyhawk Events

 

I'm running events at both Virtual GreyhawkCon and Virtual TsunamiCon in October this year!

I've already written about my Virtual GreyhawkCon events, which will feature two playtest sessions for The Iounic Vaults---the concluding portion of my Iounic Caverns level from my version of Castle Greyhawk, as well as one session in Rob Kuntz's classic Bottle City level from Castle Greyhawk:


Bottle City level - poster map from Three Line Studio


My TsunamiCon 2020 Virtual Con events are submitted!


At TsunamiCon (16-18 October 2020) I'll also run two AD&D 1e playtest sessions in The Iounic Vaults (the conclusion to my unpublished Iounic Caverns adventure in Castle Greyhawk), as well as one session of Tom Molday's classic, (mostly) unpublished Morandir Trilogy of adventures (#2 Seren Ironhand was published in 1986).

- Iounic Vaults on Friday 6pm, Sunday 1pm
- Moldvay Morandir on Saturday 1pm

I also registered to play in my friend Matt Harrop's End of the World game (which uses Jenga for its success mechanics), as well as Justin Wilson's Delta Green game =)
 
Allan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and civil in your commentary. Inappropriate comments may be edited or deleted as dictated by the whims of Balo, Chief Jester and Editor for the Lords of Chaos.